Friday, May 2, 2008

edges






I've not had much time to take photographs lately but I always seem to have a camera on me. Having recently re-found an appreciation for film the process of coming up with photographs has been slowed somewhat. I do have a compact disc chock full of digital scans of negatives but as a part of my new found ludditism (appreciation of the mechanical over digital camera) the computer holding that disc isn't even plugged in so it's trapped in its grip until I get motivated to release it.

These images are all digital and somewhat randomly happened upon taken at different times on different days. There was an idea about "transitions" that was to be an underlying theme with them but it's really manifest itself as "edges."

I should also mention that while I like each one of these images individually as a set, especially as presented here, I'm not very happy with them. Oh well.

No comments: