Sunday, November 9, 2008

More random images

Tree


Storage

I may take this one off of here, it's a little...

Ivy



Night Sky


Fireworks


There's little direction to these images. There's little consistency in subject matter, style, theme. I suspect I'm distracted by other things but I still carry my camera, or two cameras, with me everywhere. The days are getting exceptionally short and, of course, we passed the day that it was figured it would be a good idea to shift the clocks an hour so it's getting dark at around 5pm. The light we get in winter is often delightful, the soft, cool, low light, but it's scarce and there's the rain to deal with here in Vancouver which isn't the best thing to expose cameras to. Still, the pictures are coming, slowly, and the metaphors are there, the little narratives.

No comments: